A classroom extension was opened at St Mary Bourne Church of England Primary School to provide more space for its 128 pupils.
"This popular and expanding school needed more space for the library, and the new extension is a welcome addition."
The tape was cut by Mrs Skinner, who attended the school in 1924. Parents and other guests were shown round the school by pupils. Much of the cost of the new extension was raised by the village.