Pearsons re-open in Andover
27 Jul 2001

Click for a full size picture
Pearsons, the Estate Agents, re-opened their office in Andover at 41 London St with a Reception hosted by Roger Pearson (right) and attended by the Mayor of Test Valley, Cllr Jack Taylor (centre)
Pearsons was established in 1900, and had an office in Andover from 1964 to 1986, when the firm was bought by the Pru. It has been re-acquired by the family, who now have 16 branches.
They will also be running the Auction House at the back of the premises.
"Welcome back to Andover, and good luck."
http://www.pearsons.com
 
Back to index. Index Back to index.
Back to index.

Copyright Sir George Young Bt. 2015