|The Labour Party
After witnessing a smiling Gordon Brown at the end of the Labour Party Conference, and a massive lead for Labour in the opinion polls I have to ask myself how ill informed are the British Public.
Mr Brown has overseen:
1. The destruction of Britain as a nation.
2. Record levels of crime.
3. Record levels of debt.
4. Record levels of immigration.
5. Massive house price inflation.
6. The deployment of our Armed Forces to areas of conflict whilst cutting Defence spending in real terms.
7. Hundreds of British Servicemen killed in action.
8. Record levels of spending on the Health Service with little or no improvement in A&E services or cancer clear up rates.
9. Record levels of spending on Education with little or no reduction in class sizes.
10. Record numbers locked up in our prisons.
11.Increased spending on inner cities whilst spending is cut in rural areas.
12. Massive increases in Council tax.
13. Massive increases in personal taxation.
I could go on and on.
My plea is to the Nation as a whole and to the Conservative Party.
Stop being so Naive about Gordon Brown, he has destroyed this Country and will do even more damage if permitted to do so.
And to the Conservative Party, talk about the issues that matter such as the identity of our Nation (We must hold a referendum on Europe), taxation (how we can reduce it and allow people to prosper), bring back respect into our nation and begin to value the elderly and infirm and reinvigorate our young people. Make the Health service work and respect our Armed Forces for all the great work they have done in the past and more recently.
Come on Sir George, let us embrace those ideas that Lady Thatcher held true and make this Nation great again under a Conservative Government.
And a final word to the people of Britain, WAKE UP! (Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing that is Gordon Brown. We don't need another Labour Government.
Regards and Best Wishes
|Date Issue Raised:
||29 Sep 2007
Many thanks for the email, setting out where the Government has let the country down and the issues which my Party should now focus on.
I am about to go to the Party Conference in Blackpool, where I know these issues will be debated. I hope that, by Wednesday evening, you will have a clearer idea of the alternative which we are offering to the present government.
Best wishes, George Young