I welcome your messages and questions on any matter, whether on national or local policies.

Online Advice Bureau

If you live in the North West Hampshire constituency and you want my help or advice,

click here

Alternatively, if you prefer to meet face-to-face, call my Constituency office (Jo Woods, see below) who will arrange a time for us to meet at one of my advice bureau sessions.
Your Views

If you want to tell me your opinion on some aspect of national or local politics, please

use this simple form (click here)

Alternatively you may write to me (by email, post, fax or text message) at my Constituency or Westminster offices (below).
Unsure which constituency you are in and who is your Member of Parliament?
Click here to find out (UK residents only).

Click here to see examples of questions and issues that other constituents have raised.

Privacy and Data Protection: how I deal with personal information from Constituents
Constituency Office - contact Jo:
email joanna.woods@parliament.uk
  2 Church Close
  Andover Hants
  SP10 1DP

  Tel.   01264  401 401
  Fax.  01264  391 155

House of Commons Office  -  contact Camilla:

  House of Commons
  SW1A 0AA.

  Tel.  0207  219 6665
  Fax. 0207  219 2566
or email sirgeorge@sirgeorgeyoung.org.uk
or send a text message to me at 07624 806278
Important Note: Whether writing by post, email or text message please make sure to provide your postal address (or at least your postcode) so that I can readily tell whether you live in my North West Hampshire Constituency. Thanks.

Note: for any technical problems with the website (broken links etc) please contact my webmaster

Copyright Sir George Young Bt. 2015