Please use the form below to tell me your views or ask me a question. Please complete all items to enable me to respond as quickly and effectively as possible.

Note that if you live in North West Hampshire and need my help or advice, or want to lobby me about parliamentary or constituency matters, it's better to use my Online Advice Bureau form.
Your name*
Address *
Town *
Postcode *
E-Mail *
Subject *
Your Message *
  Do you live in the North West Hampshire constituency? *
   Not Sure
  If you are unsure which constituency you are in and who is your Member of Parliament,
click here to find out (UK residents only).
  It can be helpful to other constituents for me to publish some of the questions raised along
with my answers. This does not apply of course to any matters of a personal nature. If your
question might be of wider public or constituency interest would you be happy for me to publish
it, along with my answer?
or click here to abandon form and return to Home Page

Copyright Sir George Young Bt. 2015